IV drips used to only be associated with hospital visits, but nowadays many health-conscious people are discovering and using IV Vitamin Therapy. IV drip is one of the most efficient ways to receive the minerals, vitamins, and antioxidants that keep your body functioning properly and feeling the best. A vitamin infusion directly passes nutrients into the bloodstream, making it one of the most effective ways to supplement your body. Drip hydration allows nutrients to become instantly available so the body is able to absorb more nutrients at a faster pace before it flushes through your kidneys. BTB Wellness Lounge offers an array of customizable IV Vitamin drips to meet a range of health and wellness needs. Some benefits of IV Vitamin Therapy include:
- Curing hangover symptoms
- Promoting faster weight loss
- Cleansing your body of free radicals and toxins
- Correcting specific nutrient deficiencies
- Boosting your energy levels
- Promoting relaxation through easing anxiety
- Assisting with proper bodily function
Types Of IV Therapy BTB Wellness Lounge Offers
Recovery & PerformanceDecrease your recovery time and enhance your performance
- IV therapy for athletes and workout fanatics can do a lot for someone who is suffering from joint pain, muscle soreness, or just not feeling 100% after exercising.
- Ascorbic Acid, B1, B2, B3, B5 & B6, Glutamine, Arginine, Ornithine, Lysine, Citrulline, Carnitine, Magnesium, Zinc, Copper & Selenium.
ImmunityBoost your immune system, feel better faster
Tri-Immune Boost is a triple defense immunity formula that consists of potent antioxidants and an essential mineral that assists in supporting the body’s immune response. Ascorbic Acid, B1, B2, B3, B5 & B6, Zinc Chloride.
BrainstormSupport Cognitive Function
Support cognitive function: information processing, learning, memory, and more. Folic acid, B12, L-Taurine, Alpha-Lipoic acid.
Myers CocktailEase hangover headache, nausea and dehydration
- The vitamins and minerals contained in the Myer’s cocktail are important in the normal functioning of nerves and muscles (magnesium and calcium), metabolism and conversion of food into energy (vitamin B complex), and protection against cell damage (vitamin C). Ondansetron, B1, B2, B3, B5 & B6, Magnesium, Copper & Selenium.
HangoverThe perfect blend of vitamins to ease your hangover
Ughhhhh that was a rough night! Don’t worry, we have the perfect formulation of all the vitamin B’s and C to help relieve that nasty hangover and feeling of fatigue and exhaustion.
NAD+This is the ultimate IV Therapy Experience
- Infusing your body with NAD+ via an IV drip is the only way to ensure that you get 100% bioavailability from the molecule. This means that your body will absorb the highest possible supplemental coenzymes and convert them into molecular energy.
- NAD+ IV Therapy Benefits
- Slows cognitive decline
- Promotes healthy brain function
- Fights chronic fatigue
- Increases energy
- Boosts metabolism
- Regenerates cells
- Slows aging
- Reduces internal inflammation
Why You Should Try IV Vitamin Therapy
Whether you’re looking to relieve your hangover after a weekend of partying or to treat a specific nutrient deficiency (or both), there are many reasons you should do IV Vitamin Therapy!
Treating Certain Nutrient Deficiencies
IV nutrient therapy has been used in hospitals for decades to treat nutrient deficiency in patients who are unable or too sick to eat. It can also help people who have certain health conditions that may cause them to be deficient in any given nutrient. Some health conditions that IV therapy may help with include:
- Celiac disease
- Crohn’s disease
- Colon cancer
- Cystic fibrosis
- Short bowel syndrome
Since IV therapy totally bypasses the digestive system, it can more efficiently deliver nutrients to those who have a difficult time getting the nutrients they need from diet or oral supplements.
Hangovers can feel like torture. Luckily, IV hydration can help alleviate common hangover symptoms like headaches, dehydration, nausea, and fatigue by replenishing the fluids and electrolytes you lost from consuming too much alcohol. We can also add an anti-nausea or anti-inflammatory medication to lower inflammation and get you feeling better faster.
Cleaning Out Unwanted Toxins And Free Radicals
IV drip therapy can cleanse your body of free radicals and toxins to fight aging and decrease inflammation. You can add antioxidants in your IV drip treatment to keep free radicals and toxins in check, including:
- Vitamin C
- Alpha-lipoic acid
Increased Energy Levels
Naturally boost your energy levels with nutrients like amino acids. Amino acids work with the mitochondria to convert fatty acids into energy, which your body uses to power all your daily activities. Give your workout an extra oomph with amino acids like arginine and tri amino, which help build muscle protein.
Book IV Vitamin Therapy Today!
From providing essential nutrients to alleviating dehydration, IV therapy helps many people improve their quality of life. Researchers are still discovering additional health and wellness benefits that intravenous nutrition therapy provides. Schedule your IV Vitamin Therapy session at BTB Wellness Lounge today!